Punkin Pal Punkin Pal

Dude

What happened to you. You used to put out these great cartoons like Fling Fling and the Jimmy Pee Starbuck's adventure, cartoons that you actually put time and effort into. Now you just pump this stuff out and it's nowhere near as good. Why not choose quality over quantity? Because you are slowly descending my favorite artists lists with this kind of shlock, and I think I speak for many others when I say this. Instead of submitting dailies as the work we should know you by, leave them on your website and focus your time for newgrounds submission on quality work... we know you have it in you.

Over There: Segment 1 Over There: Segment 1

Good

Hey man, I really like the idea but your timing seems to be off a little... it just moves very slow. Also you missed a good opportunity for a Blue's Clues joke during the binocular scene.

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

Yeah

I was seriously about to add this to my favorites until the blowjob sequence. Seriously... ruined the entire thing.

JeremyLokken responds:

That's pretty funny, that you were going to add it to your favorites.

101 Rats 101 Rats

Good but

I need a better crosshair man!

Ain-Soph responds:

hmm... ill se what i can do :) thanks!

Music and Satan Volume. 2 Music and Satan Volume. 2

Mmmm

Some of this is interesting but it's really annoying how it plays it slower and slower...

Heaven57 responds:

The point of that basically is in case the viewer missed it the first time. Most would probably not want to sit through the whole song again just to try and hear it for about four seconds. Rather than just hear it repeated alittle slower in case they missed it.

StrawberryClock SB StrawberryClock SB

Meh

If you press the "In" btuton it says "Inches"