Punkin Pal Punkin Pal

Dude

What happened to you. You used to put out these great cartoons like Fling Fling and the Jimmy Pee Starbuck's adventure, cartoons that you actually put time and effort into. Now you just pump this stuff out and it's nowhere near as good. Why not choose quality over quantity? Because you are slowly descending my favorite artists lists with this kind of shlock, and I think I speak for many others when I say this. Instead of submitting dailies as the work we should know you by, leave them on your website and focus your time for newgrounds submission on quality work... we know you have it in you.

Over There: Segment 1 Over There: Segment 1

Good

Hey man, I really like the idea but your timing seems to be off a little... it just moves very slow. Also you missed a good opportunity for a Blue's Clues joke during the binocular scene.

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

Yeah

I was seriously about to add this to my favorites until the blowjob sequence. Seriously... ruined the entire thing.

JeremyLokken responds:

That's pretty funny, that you were going to add it to your favorites.

Sock Land Sock Land

heh

Some parts were funny, like how they were in the middle of the ocean.

Wear My Hat Wear My Hat

Haha

This was very funny and made me really laugh, especially the first girl.

Long Nights... Long Nights...

Potential

This showed a lot of potential and the animation was very good, but I didn't think it was very funny.

sakiria #26 sakiria #26

Great potetntial

Your art style is unique and you have great pacing. Sound needs a little work though. It was funny and odd too.

Basic Flash Concepts Basic Flash Concepts

Good intentions

...but please don't talk us through it.

luminousnerd responds:

Why?

Kyme the movie Kyme the movie

THIEF

I hate you. You stole all the jokes in this from Family Guy. Burn.

Towlie2110 responds:

not all of them. its kinda a tribute to them.

Wacky Paintballing Wacky Paintballing

Meh

Okay, I know that the guns weren't real, and that this isn't meant to be realistic, but I want to be one of the only people to give this a mediocre review without it being based on that stuff. I just didn't think it was funny... sorry, but it was just a guy running around blowing stuff up. It would have been cooler if it had been a bit witter... but that's just my opinion. Good choice of music though.